Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Would you use a Social Network site for Diabetics?

Why Social Networking for Diabetics?



I am Jens Christensen, and I was diagnosed a T2 diabetic in 2007. It was quite a surprice and very frustrating, as I knew extremely little about diabetes. I had many unanswered questions and used the internet a lot to find more information about diabetes.



That is why I have now created a social networking site for diabetics http://www.DiabetesFriends.net



I have enjoyed collecting information by interacting with other diabetics through forums and other discussion sites, and I believe that social networking is a great way to connect with other diabetics, learning more about the decease as well as finding good advice from other people affected by the condition.



Signing up and using the site is free.



The service includes: a blog, a media album, network group creation, friendship module, messaging, and plenty more



The site has just been launched and we are in the phase of building up a network of users. This WILL take some time.



Would you use a Social Network site for Diabetics?layouts for myspace





Two years ago, I began an purely informational site for type two diabetics here: http://www.geocities.com/seabulls69/Type...



About six months ago, I was invited by Manny Hernandez to check out his site, TuDiabetes.com, which is mainly a social network: http://www.tudiabetes.com/



Would I use such a network? Occasionally, perhaps. Personally, I find Yahoo! Answers more fun.



Would you use a Social Network site for Diabetics?famous myspace myspace.com



oh yes, that would be nice
Great idea!
I think that would be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans