Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do I expand my social network?

Really it's scary my social circle is shrinking, and I feel I don't have a social life. I have only one friend and we talk once a week. other friends let me down. my family is far away and I'm without job. I joined a club (toasmaster) to improve my communication skills and meet new people. well I met new people but all of them are old and don't look like are interested in meeting friends they are there just to give a speech. I took a couple classes but student leave as soon as the class end,



I 3 months ago I kept going to barnes a noble, starbucks..etc no one seems to be interested in a converstaion. I joined a yoga class. nothing. I posted an ad on craigslist a womn answered then when we set up an apointment she said her husband doesn't want her to meet people from craigslist. I answered an ad on craigslist for running buddy a we met, we run we talked, a week later she didnt want even to answer my calls. what the hell is wrong HOW CAN I EXPAND MY SOCIAL CIRCLE?



How do I expand my social network?funny videos myspace





myspace



craigslist



ads everywhere just go with it and for it haha



How do I expand my social network?myspace commentes myspace.com



you really should try and get a job even if it is just part time, it will make so much difference, i have been in your position and when i started working full time i got so much more confidence and met nice people, i dont really see them out of work but it has made a difference outside of work (ok so that might not make sense!)... and u see them on a regulr basis too so u can talk about whats going on in life and the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans