Sunday, December 6, 2009

What is the most popular Social Network in Queensland Australia?

Hey! i'm from toronto Canada and I am moving to Sufer's Paradise soon! I am looking to start recruiting young female models for my Surfer Chicks website and I was wondering if anyone could reccomend a good website (social) that i could use to put up an ad to reach them. Ie. in Canada facebook and craigslist are very popular - but im not sure if anyone even uses them in sufer's paradise!?!?!



Please help if you can!



Cheers!



Kyle



What is the most popular Social Network in Queensland Australia?





Argueably, whether Australia or Fiji or Canada, Disney's Toontown .com is probably one of the greatest, worldwide, social interactions of all time.



However, I doubt that this answer is what you were seeking. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans