Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Is there an Internet social network for oldies fans? And if the answer is yes, which is the best?

Since my retirement, I have dedicated my time for my hobby 鈥?popular music from the fifth and sixth decades of the last century. I've learnt a lot, and I want to share my knowledge and exchange ideas with other people. I've tried sites like MySpace, FriendJungle and other, but with no success.



Some hints of how to make such connections would be useful too.



Is there an Internet social network for oldies fans? And if the answer is yes, which is the best?myspace quotes





www.Last.fm is the best dude.



Is there an Internet social network for oldies fans? And if the answer is yes, which is the best?layouts for music myspace myspace.com



I like some oldies myself. I say this with all due respect, but from what I have seen from my mom and her friends is a lack of computer usage skills.....in some cases they don't even bother to learn how to use the computer. With the youngins, it's second nature since they all grew up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans