Sunday, December 6, 2009

What social network aggregator is the best?

I'm looking for a profile aggregator that includes MySpace, Facebook, YouTube, Blogger, and Photobucket.



There are so many network aggregators out there, and I don't know which one to choose. I was looking at Lijit, Naymz, ProfileLinker, and BlueSwarm. What do you all think?



What social network aggregator is the best?myspace.com music





I prefer facebook because it definitely seems to be the most mature one out there on the internet. Not sure if that's what you're looking for in a network, but I can barely stand the ignorance of a lot of the people on networks like YouTube.



I'd say you should probably choose from one of the more popular ones though, because if there's not a lot of people you know on the site, then there's not really much networking going on.



(oh yeah, now that I think about it, if you're into music, last.fm is a really cool social network place too.)



What social network aggregator is the best?www myspaces com myspace.com



Spokeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans