Sunday, December 6, 2009

Top social network in Queensland Australia?

Hey! i'm from toronto Canada and I am moving to Sufer's Paradise soon! I was wondering if anyone could reccomend a good website (social) that i could get ahold of the people in the area, check out places to rent, meet new people, etc.... Ie. in Canada facebook and craigslist are very popular - but im not sure if anyone even uses them in sufer's paradise!?!?!



Top social network in Queensland Australia?myspace.com pets





Facebook is popular pretty much everywhere at the moment I think. I'm on the Sunshine Coast, and I use it. I'm sure lots from the Gold Coast would as well. I've heard of craiglist, but don't use it myself - not sure about that one. You could always try myspace as well - there are still heaps of people from all over on it. If you look through some of the other questions and answers in this section, I've seen lots of good recommendations for accomodation websites, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans