Sunday, December 6, 2009

Which internet social network do you prefer??

There are plenty of social internet places.I have joined heaps just to later find I really use only one or two,maybe three of them. Plus joining new things there is all the passwords and nicknames to remember.Now they have mash,another one.My personal favourite is yahoo 360. What do you prefer?? And what is cool about it?



Which internet social network do you prefer??myspace jokes





Y!A and 360.



Which internet social network do you prefer??how to view private myspace myspace.com



yahoo 360 is not bad, even though i have not yet started (i'm not too sure)



I love Bebo, it's cool, you could post comments and post your photos. It got mail in it too. You could add friends and even friends of my friends! It;s like a wide network! FAB!



Brownie



x



Soon i'll have myspace.com



and anybe new ones too!
Myspace and Facebook, out of the two I prefer facebook.
Facebook rocks...
I'm on facebook but only cos all my mates prefere that one- no point joining myspace or bebo if none of them are on there!
I prefer my space for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans