Sunday, December 6, 2009

Do you think social network users are Flirts or just Friendly?

Social Net works are places like Y/A, Myspace, Facebook, Tagged etc.



Do you think social network users are Flirts or just Friendly?maps myspace.com





a bit of both..i know I am. *wink*



Do you think social network users are Flirts or just Friendly?myspace graphics myspace.com



Probably a little of both! If not a lot!
both i know i am all of the above but just the good stuff
Both
Both - but its all in good fun :)
both. i like to talk to others but i do have a special one that i'm crazy about
probably both



and i think people are more friendlier
I'll just speak for myself and say it's about being friendly and finding people like me. My flirting days I think are over.
I thnk it is a bit of both..



It does no harm so why worry...
BOTH
well I have myspace, facebook, and obviously YA.



I'm not a flirt. I am taken.



I'm on these sites for these reasons:



myspace- bands and some friends



facebook- family, college, friends



Y/A- Nothing better to do to waste my time/learn a little...



I wouldn't say I'm super friendly but I do what I can.
i've noticed alot of ppl take my friendly ways way to serious when that is not my intention.



my serious flirting is only ment for ONE CERTAIN someone, he knows who he is =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans