Tuesday, December 29, 2009

If I create an online social network website, is it possible to copyright or trademark the name of m

If I create an online social network website, is it possible to copyright or trademark the name of my social network website to prevent anyone from putting the name of my social network on t-shirts, and other goods for profit.



If I create an online social network website, is it possible to copyright or trademark the name of my soc?codes for myspace





Yes.



If I create an online social network website, is it possible to copyright or trademark the name of my soc?cute myspace myspace.comhttp://ravaged.cn Ravaged is an online social network that everyones talking about! So what are you waiting for? Join us now and experience a true social network! Report It


Sure it is making sure that ur web site is not copying and infringing on some other social web site like say answers. my tube or my space. It has to be original.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans