Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Developing a social network?

I need to find a good or web developer of web development company to develop a social network for me. Any suggestions.



Developing a social network?famous myspace





Hey



I'm working on my own MYSPACE CLONE, and it's local only. But i'll be happy to sell the same folders and zip files that I make, to you!!!



believe me, this is a nail bitting project.



I can have it ready by mid-late Feb!!!!



email me if interested: alco19357@yahoo.com



Developing a social network?wwe myspace myspace.comhttp://ravaged.cn Ravaged is an online social network that everyones talking about! So what are you waiting for? Join us now and experience a true social network! Report It


A good or web developer of web development company?... Hmm - interesting grammar!



Try searching the net for web development companies. A project of this size won't be cheap, and it'll need constant maintenance (also not cheap if you're not doing it all yourself). If this is a "get rich quick" scheme then you might want to reconsider - it'll cost a lot to set up, and there's no guarantee it'll make any money once it's done (let's face it - the social network website market is _already_ over-saturated).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans